Sunday 29 July 2012

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

Wonderful phone! I traded my iPhone 4S to my sister for this phone, she didn't like it and I felt like I needed a change. Boy, did I make the best decision! This phone works and operates swimmingly, I love the live tiles and the people hub. The kickstand is the most unique and quirky feature I have ever seen on a phone and it really impresses people when they see it. The screen is incredible and to me is just as clear as the retina display on my old phone. My only issues are the call quality (there is a static-y noise always in the background when talking on the phone), the camera (low-light and photos taken indoors are very grainy and dark), and the speaker (the location of it is just weird, I guess I was used to my iPhone's being on the bottom, and it sounds very tinny and cheap).

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

HTC HD7S

No comments:

Post a Comment