Sunday 29 July 2012

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

I waited a long time for this phone and it met my expectaions. Great operating system obviously if you need to root your phone or make major customizations to your phone it is probably not for you. If you are looking for a polished Smartphone consider The Arrive. If you are looking for a Windows Phone with a physical keyboard this is the best of the batch. Music experience is great, Zune PC software is excellent for organizing your collections and syncing your phone. The OS is still young and will have significant improvements and add even more functionality. 


One more thing, dont let service reps talk you out of this phone, if what you see in the store intrigues you I say go for it. I have had quite a few try to shoo me over to the Android section when I have played with them at the store. If they say it is slow and buggy, they are talking about WM6.5 and should lose all credibility.

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

HTC Arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment